Arrival and Departure Traffic in Realtime with FEEDJIT
- 6 Comment
Are you tired of logging in to your Google Analytics or your blog hosts CPanel interface to look at where your visitors came from? Those methods are absolutely great for analyzing data once in a while. How would you like to see who is visiting, from where they are visiting from and where they left to? All in real time.
FEEDJIT brings real time traffic monitoring to your blog right in your sidebar in the form of a widget. Some quick facts about this excellent service:
- No Registration required
- Shows you which location your visitor is from
- Shows you which site referred them
- Shows you what they clicked to leave your site
- Easy to customize options
- Customize the widget, colors of the widget
- Easy click access to add the widget to Blogger & Typepad blogs
- For other blogs, just simply copy and paste the script to your blog
- You could also get a live traffic map and it offers similar customization options.
- Its completely FREE!
Real time monitoring can be fun as well as informative about the behavior of your readers. Instead of trying to come up with ideas of how this can be useful, I am going to open up the comment thread to you to tell me how you would use this information.
By K-IntheHouse of ShanKri-la
For more tech tips, consider subscribing to ShanKri-la!