Jun 6 2008

Comment Friday for June 6th

This week has just been about different planning for me. Different planning to make money in different revenue streams. I am focusing on several niches with several ideas. I hope some of them pan out!

If this is your first Comment Friday we give one lucky person a free weekly blogroll spot as our “blog of the week“. Along with that we are also giving that winner 200 entrecard credits.

As of late a lot of my articles have been about affiliate marketing. I plan on doing several more that way. What is your favorite affiliate network?

Random Posts

TAGS:

14 Comments on this post

Trackbacks

1. Connie said:

Right now it’s Commission Junction. I’m reading so much about Pepperjam though and am considering joining so I may change my mind soon!

June 6th, 2008 at 6:38 am
  2. Jim said:

My favorite at this point in time is MarketLeverage. It was NeverBlueAds, but ML has just been so nice to me through support that I can’t help but like them above all else :)

June 6th, 2008 at 7:20 am
  3. John @ Sukosaki.info said:

Well, looks like Hydra is another network to try out. I don’t mind all the new ones, I give them a shot and the referral on this one looks nice.

I post results, if any, so readers can check them out before joining. Personally I like NeverBlueAds right now, but it’s most likely because of the $$$ I made so far :)

June 6th, 2008 at 10:02 am
  4. Wii Fit Accessories said:

My favorite is Amazon at the moment… I know there are better ones out there, but I am having some good success with amazon so far…

June 6th, 2008 at 11:54 am
  5. Michael said:

I don’t have a favorite affiliate network since I’m not running any ads yet. And how does Comment Friday work? Just leave comments all over the place?

June 6th, 2008 at 12:04 pm
  6. Matthew Henrickson said:

Comment friday is just for this post. Each week I chose one winner and that person gets entrecard credits and a week blogroll spot.

The winner is random, whichever comment I like the best, or makes me laugh etc etc

June 6th, 2008 at 12:26 pm
  7. Mindrec said:

Amazon has lots of nice features. I like the Amazon wordpress plugins: Adds your affiliate number to any amazon link… etc. Strange about affiliates, though, they pay you (you can’t pay yourself). Still. I don’t like including anything from any website outside my domain. They can go down. I like to install php scripts, instead. Then, I control them. I’ve found that if I can imagine it, someone has coded it. So, I’m imagining an affiliate “hub” (people from different affiliate programs sign up on my site where they’re listed all in one place). I’m sure I could find a script and put up a website to do just that!

June 6th, 2008 at 3:27 pm
  8. Riyanne said:

Amazon does good for me in one of my sites

June 6th, 2008 at 4:02 pm
  9. Collin Williams said:

I am not sure I have a favorite, but I heard Ebay works really well….

Collin
    rejectsociety.com

June 6th, 2008 at 4:31 pm
  10. Dot Com Mogul said:

My favorite network is Convert 2 Media … just launched by a friend of mine who is an extremely successful affiliate marketer. The network also has a blog and forum to get help with offers and news, etc.

June 6th, 2008 at 5:39 pm
  11. Mr. Quotes said:

For me I have just tried Amazon so the vote goes…

June 7th, 2008 at 4:39 am
  12. Grandy said:

I don’t really have anything on my site, but appreciate your asking because this is how I learn what works for others. I’m getting ready to kick off a new blog soon. In that one, I WILL make money. My current one is more of sort of a journal.

June 7th, 2008 at 9:57 pm
  13. Connie said:

So who won?

June 12th, 2008 at 10:54 am
  14. Matthew Henrickson said:

I chose Dot Com Mogul. I would of liked a link to the new network though!

June 19th, 2008 at 5:36 pm